Equities First Limited is an investment and advisory, private limited company based in London, United Kingdom. The company specializes in the provision of financial solutions to their clients through loans. The company achieves this by financing customer’s investments using stock as collateral, something that most banks don’t do. Equities First customers are individual investors and businesses interested in business or private financing.
In recent times, reduced options, strict terms, and high-interest rates on loans in banks have made it difficult for many investors to raise more capital. There has been a need to have other alternative sources of capital to fill this gap. Equities First provides a solution to this challenge. In addition, stock investors who are not qualified for loans in banks or other financial institutions have an alternative source of finance at Equities First.
The process of loan application is very easy and efficient. It involves,
- Contacting the company: You indicate your collateral and amount you are want.
- The valuation process: Based on the information you provide, the company decides your loan terms and sets loan-to-value (LTV) ratio.
- Terms agreement and transfer: The collateral is moved to Equities First custodian account when one agrees to the terms.
- Funding: Both the loan and the collateral are moved into a holding account instantly.
- Collateral Return: Upon full loan repayment, the collateral is returned.
Equities First uses equities as securities for up to three years. If one feels that the stock he has invested in will appreciate, he may enter into a contract with the company. The individual uses shares as security to get a loan instead of selling and losing ownership. In case the shares appreciate, the investor enjoys reduced interest rates on next application.Once you have secured a loan with Equities First, you are free to use the money the way you want. You can expand your investments, pay existing debts, go for a holiday or any way that pleases you. The company does not dictate to you how to use the money. The company just gives you the required amount of money as long as you qualify.