Life can be very hectic and not everyone wants to spend time making meals or snacks. With all the hecticness, people can make unhealthy choices. These two recipes are quick and easy with the added punch of healthiness.
Quick and Easy Raw Crackers and Cheese
• 1-part chia seeds
• 2 parts water
• Pinch of sea salt
1. Stir together and mix up
2. Let sit for 10 minutes to gel up (thicken)
3. After 10 minutes spread across a dehydrator sheet
a. With a dehydrator, temperature doesn’t go above 200°F or else it will kill enzymes
4. Place in dehydrator for a couple of hours
5. Flip over for another couple of hours
*Cracker recipe can also be used for cereal.
• ~1 cup Pine Nuts
• ~1 cup Cashews
• 1 Garlic
• 1 Red Bell Pepper
• Squeeze ½ of lemon juice
• Pinch of Sea Salt
• ~½ cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
• ~½ cup Nutritional Yeast
• Small amount of water
1. Blend until desired consistency, add water or use less water.
2. Cut crackers up and dip in cheese.
*Cheese dip can be used in other recipes.
Stewardess Nut Crunch
-2 cups Almonds
-1/2 cup Brazil Nuts
-4 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
1. Mince Brazil Nuts
2. Slice soaked, sprouted, and dehydrated almonds
3. Mix nuts with currants and soaked maple syrup.
a. Make sure syrup coats everything
4. Place on dehydrator sheet
5. Dehydrate for 3 hours
This snack is easy and travels well. Plus it is very healthy.